Where you are coming to the office or utilizing our Telehealth services, your insurance company or employee benefit plan may cover your sessions in full or in part. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
· Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
· What is my deductible and has it been met?
· How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
· What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
· Do I need an authorization? If so, what is the authorization number and effective date?
If you are still unsure, please ask your therapist.
If you want to pay out of pocket to prevent being diagnosed, having a diagnosis on your medical record or just out of personal preference, the rates are:
Initial appointment/Intake: $175
45-50 minute session: $150
50-60 minute session: $200
I do hold a couple spots for sliding fee clients.
Family therapy, mediation, counseling